Trust Attorney MN
If you are considering a trust attorney MN then you will want to contact Schechtman Law Office. We offer a free consultation for the discussion of trusts. A trust is an agreement between one or more parties where assets are held by the trustee. The title for a trust is held by the trustee. This person is generally responsible for the distribution and administration of the assets for the beneficiary. There is generally a written agreement created outlining the terms and conditions of the trust. If you are considering a trust, you should contact us because we have over 20 years of experience in the area of family law and can provide you with a free consultation.
There are a number of different types of trusts that people can set up. The following list is just some of the trusts that people commonly create. Generally, trusts are private agreements and the court system doesn’t usually get involved in trusts. You will want an attorney that has the expertise and experience that you need to set up your trust. Commonly created trusts include –
- Supplemental needs trust – set up for a disable person to supplement any other assistance
- Irrevocable trust – this cannot be amended or changed
- Inter Vivos trust – a trust that contains a transfer during the trustor’s lifetime, generally referred to as a living trust
- Discretionary trust – grants a large amount of discretion for the administrator of the trust to distribute assets
- Testamentary trust- generally takes effect after a death
If you are considering setting up with a trust attorney MN then you should contact our office today. We offer a free consultation and we can provide you with the expertise that your situation deserves. Our trust attorney MN will work to ensure that your trust is set up to effectively handle and protect your assets and beneficiary. We offer the best customer service for our clients so that they know that they are being taken care of to the fullest extent.